Hawks & Eagles
Solar Power Owl
- Infra-red sensor motion detector
- Charges with the sun
- Hooting and flashing eyes
- May not be available at all stores – Please check with your local store.
Flashing eyes, Hooting sound and Rotating head
The Jack Solar Powered Owl deters birds and rodents, such as gulls, crows, mice, rats and possums safely from gardens and outdoor areas.
Quick and easy to install, it provides an all-day protection for your fruit trees and flowers.
With flashing eyes and hooting sound, this Jack owl statue is a safe and easy-to-use pest deterrent for all outdoor areas and gardens.
The owl is solar-powered and features an infra-red motion detector to sense when pests are around.
Many pests or animals are scared of this natural predator by instinct. It can be positioned in trees or on a roof for best effect.
With a solid and durable construction, it is weather-resistant but also lightweight and easy to move.
Included in the packaging is 2 x AA rechargeable batteries.
Before Use: Remove packaging and the protection film from the solar panel.
– Place owl in direct sunlight for at least 8 hours to charge.
– On the base of the owl, active by switching ON/OFF button.
– Position the owl where it will receive direct sunlight during the day.
– When positioning the owl, ensure the light sensor is not covered.
– It is recommended to move the owl every 4-6 weeks to avoid pest complacency.
– To test the owl, place your hand over the solar panel to simulate dusk.
– Ensure the solar panel is clean.
– Replace the battery if the owl stops working after 6 months of us
Solar Power Owl