Tapes & Reflective Deterrents
- Safe and humane pest deterrent
- Effective for day time use and in the breeze
- Ideal for vegetable gardens and fruit trees
Easy to Install deterrents
Jack offers effective, easy to install, cost-effective and humane tape products to keep birds off vegie gardens, fruit trees, crops and lawns:
Jack Scare Tape reflects sunlight in the breeze, while also producing a crackling sound that deters birds.
- Installation: For vegie gardens string over crops or tie strips to stakes, keeping spacing to a maximum of 3 metres. To deter birds from fruit trees, tie long strips onto outlying branches. Also ideal for grapevines.
Jack Humming Tape vibrates in the breeze emitting a humming which drives birds away. The sound changes depending on the wind, so birds do not become accustomed to the noise.
- Installation: Set stakes in your vegie garden 3-6 metres apart. String tape taut between stakes. For best results vary line heights and angles.
|Australia + New Zealand